How can I learn about options trading apart from using the Volcube Levels?
There’s plenty to Starter Edition aside from the Levels games. Here are some suggestions of what you can do using Custom Play to take your training up a gear…
* Try playing with a moving spot for greater realism.
* Switch off auto-delta hedge and practise delta-hedging your option trades by trading the spot. Coupled with a moving spot, this can be challenging. Check out this instructional video.
* Try with outright markets displayed. This is much more like a professional trader’s trading view. You can click trade the options on the screen. During games, orders may appear on the screen which represent ‘edge’. You can also click trade on the screen to manage your risk.
* Try playing with the Broker Orders set to MIXED or WITH DELTA. This video will help explain volatility trades.
* Try mixing up the Setup (different product, different spot price, different vol). Good for your all-round competence.
Have a question for the author? Happy to help! Email [email protected].
Volcube is the world’s leading options education technology, trusted by traders and other individuals everywhere as the fastest way to learn about options trading.
FREE TRIALS of Volcube Starter Edition : start your options education for FREE!
You can access Volcube Starter Edition for FREE. Starter Edition has been designed specifically for individuals who want to learn about options trading from home or at work. If you want to learn about options trading, try Volcube out for free today! Click here to get start your completely FREE trial.
The Best-Selling Volcube Ebook on Trading Implied Volatility
- Volume IV – Trading Implied Volatility – An Introduction
What is implied volatility? How is it traded? What implied volatility trading strategies are commonly used in the derivatives markets? These questions and more are examined in this concise ebook introduction to trading implied volatility. This is the 4th volume of the popular Volcube Advanced Options Trading Guides series. Part I introduces implied volatility. It […]
Volcube : options education technology
- * Start your FREE Volcube trial.
- * Login to Volcube via your web browser.
- * Trade on the options market simulator.
- * Learn from the options trading videos.
- * Test your trading ability with Volcube trader metrics.
- * Become a Certified Options and Volatility Trader